Simple, to create visibility. You get job offers when you have a good portfolio with projects and everything; and recruiters notice you. You create the portfolio, I will take care of the noticing part. We already have hiring partners signed up who’ll be interviewing the winners. Is there a better way to get placed than this?
#TeamTanayJobChallenge requires you to finish a minimum of
- 5 projects,
- 3 blogs and
- 2 reviews on your projects.
To participate all you have to do is
- Read all the FAQs. It will tell you about most of the rules.
- Start your projects now.
- Put the code on GitHub publicly.
- Host the projects on Netlify or now.sh or any other tool of your choice.
- Create a portfolio to showcase your journey, 5 projects and 3 blogs.
- Get reviews from the mentors and put that on your portfolio too.
- Follow me on Instagram for updates about registration and for any problems related to the challenge create an issue here.